duplex scope crosshairs logo in orange color
duplex scope crosshairs logo in orange color

Firearm Blog: Gun Reviews & Tips

centerfire cartridges which are different from rimfire

Rimfire vs Centerfire

If you are new to the world of firearms, the terminology can be a bit confusing at first. When buying ammunition, there are a variety

Read On
a handgun on top of atf forms

A Guide to ATF Forms

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) regulates the sale, transportation, and possession of firearms and other weapons. There are a variety of

Read On

Got Questions?

Please take a moment to explore the website, we have extensive information about our products and services.

Need an FFL Transfer?

Looking for our online store?

Would you like to register for a CCW Class?

Want to book time in our Shooting Range, or our MILO Virtual Range?

If you still have questions, submit this form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.