In order to obtain a CCW permit in Arizona, you need to meet the following requirements:
• You need to be a United States citizen or a legal resident of Arizona.
• You must be over the age of 21 or over the age of 19 with proof of military service.
• You must not be under indictment for a felony or have been convicted of a felony.
• You cannot have a mental illness that has caused the state to deem you mentally incompetent or that has caused you to be committed to a mental institution.
• You will need to pass a full background check.
If you meet these requirements, you can take a CCW class at The Hub. This will satisfy the firearms safety training necessary to get your permit. We will then assist you with filling out the application. There is a $60 processing fee. Every five years, you will need to renew your permit. You do not need to take another course, but you will have to pay a $43 renewal fee. Another background check might be required.